Printer Spooler error is one of the most common system errors that any PC user will come across. Printer Spooler error always happens when there is a battle in the path of your operating system. When you try to open some files, applications or just start up your computer then Printer Spooler error pops up on the PC screen. To fix Printer Spooler error, you should identify the specific cause of this Printer Spooler error.
First, let’s have a look at the causes ofPrinter Spooler error：
* DLL file was improperly deleted.
* Deletion of a shared DLL file when an application is uninstalled causing missing DLL errors.
* A virus or trojan deleted or infected the shared DLL file.
* Invalid or incorrect DLL entries in the Windows registry.
* DLL files were corrupted.
How to fix Printer Spooler error?
1. Fix Printer Spooler error by reinstalling the applications which is reporting the Printer Spooler error.If the Printer Spooler error comes from a 3rd party software, try to uninstall and reinstall it again. Some applications save you the trouble from doing that by including a “Repair” option when you try to uninstall it. This method can help you retrieve the missing dll file in order to fix Printer Spooler error.
2. Try downloading a copy of the DLL from the Internet to fix Printer Spooler error. Most of the dll files are available downloading on the Internet. The new dll files can replace the missing or corrupted one so that you will remove Printer Spooler error after restart your computer.
3. Copy the same dll file from a networked computer.If you have a computer running on the same OS or having a similar set of programs installed, do a search in that computer and see if the error can be fixed by that.
4. In order to fix the Printer Spooler error you need to fix Windows registry.The registry is the directory that contains information to run all software and hardware on your computer. When Printer Spooler error comes to registry problems, registry cleaners do the job well. Don’t bother pressuring yourself in reinstalling because even a simple registry fix can put things in order and even optimize your system.
In my opinion, running a trusted registry cleaner is the best way to fix Printer Spooler error and other PC errors. You have no need to fix Printer Spooler error manually. If you continue to run this damaged system and don’t fix Printer Spooler error, this potential risk will bring you more troubles, even system crash.